InFiNiX Flyff Forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here you can find information regarding InFiNiX Flyff.

2 posters

Bugs to report!

Suchanger

Bugs to report! Empty Bugs to report!

Post by Suchanger Mon Sep 14, 2015 3:52 am

Heya.

First thing I should say is that the "anti-hack" is far to pervasive with things it should not be. Most of the time it disables the use of a Windows key (i.e So I can START+R to type in notepad etc), and then when just looking a file folder to grab screenshots for these posts it crashes the game out. This happens on the Tantra anti-hack as well. I understand the need to use such methods but multitasking is a must for most people.

After killing 1 monster I maxed to level 15 for the area. I went to the mercenary npc and received my first job, then proceeding to finish it and go on stage 2. I collected the required items and turned them in with success.

Killed a few mobs along the road looted the only real preya (coins) drop. Went back to the npc in Flarine to do my hair and makeup. Hair worked fine, but when trying to do make up the Flyff anti-hack said it detected an illegal face change and crashed out.
    Admin
    Admin

Bugs to report! Empty Re: Bugs to report!

Post by Admin Fri Dec 04, 2015 5:39 pm

Can you leave me your specs and all the programs that you are currently running?

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 10:00 am